'LOVE THY LOOK'

Hey guys, I am sorry for the delay in posting this,but i'm back with a new series on the blog called 'LOVE THY LOOK'. I shall be featuring one celebrity or any normal person whose look I loved. This shall be a weekly feature. I hope you guys have fun reading this post. Do give me feedback on the series.

Tisca Chopra is debuting in the series. Her recent look in the Lakme Fashion Week is something I loved. She dressed so appropriately for the show. She did a great thing by tying her hair. Statement necklace and minimal make up completed her look. What's not to love? Its a win-win.




So what do you guys feel? Do you love her look? 
Do comment and let me know.






                                                                                For PR requests or any query shoot me a mail at itsnotjustfashion@gmail.com
                                                                                                                           You can also find me on facebook - HERE
                                                                                                                                                    & on twitter- HERE

Labels: ,